15.2.08

of Tumbuk-Tumbuk and Uli-Uli



It's funny how your everyday routine can sometimes bring a smile to somebody else.. Am not talking about the jokes u make if you are the class clown.. or the antics you get yourself into by being the world's most accident prone person... This is me talking about mundane, boring and unnoticeable everyday stuff...

Today it has come across to my attention, that the fact that i call a lesung batu a 'tumbuk-tumbuk' might bring about a fit of giggles from other people.. Doesn't matter to me whether they are laughing out of disbelief or in a not so nice manner.. Fact of the matter is.. It brought a smile to their face.. And I would have to say.. it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.. It just shows that it is so easy to make other people happy and forget the world for a while.. That one word.. One that i take for granted everytime i dwell in the realm of pots and pans... Made somebody's life more bearable.. Though you might say.. It's not much.. But hey... It's definitely something.. Right?....

Ooohh.. I just thought of something... maybe this is somehow connected to my facebook horoscope thingy (previous post)... Let me go check... yay!! it is!!.. so people... DO pay attention to the things you already have... Life would be a better place when something so simple as a Tumbuk-Tumbuk could make another human being go to bed a wee bit happier... It will be good for you yourself to know that in your own way... you helped...


p/s : me using different names for cooking utensils is not a testament on my cooking ability.. or my Bahasa Melayu for that matter... HuMphhHH!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how come Arina yg score 10A dalam SPM panggil lesung tumbuk-tumbuk ? LOL funny!