16.12.08

While They are Away

This weekend, Westy (other than myself) and Crofty will be away, as in not be in Manchester.. I will be left alone.. Ok that sounds a bit too dramatic...

For the record.. They are not planning to 'leave' me.. I myself decided to not go with them..

So... What should I do this weekend???...

1) The guitar hero will be all mine to go crazy over..
2) The actual guitar will be all mine to go crazy over (though this happens basically ALL the time)
3) The TV will be all mine to go crazy over..
4) Other than staying home should i go hang out???
5) Study?!?!?!?!?!!?!? (gulp!)
6) Kemas rumah... (shyt.. i have been showing minor OCD symptoms all week!!)

Aiyoohhh... Having so much freedom has never been more confusing!!!!

p/s: yes I AM focusing on things that are trivial so that i dont have to think about things that matter in my life.. Diversions are my choice of addiction..

p/s/s: for those of you who dont know..Westy represents the people who live at Great Western St (Cuna, Eizlyn, Ikmal, and yours truly) while Crofty (Crofton St) are the guys (Mun, Nikman, Zaid, Iskandar)... No idea what Deyne (Deyne Ave) will be up to though (Din, Dan and a few others whom i am not that close with)

2 comments:

Din said...

im not going with crofty also! only me. decided to sleep all weekend. haha. join us larrr. my friends coming from nazi place.

miss arina said...

wooooo... ade genggggggggg
yayyyyy!!!!
encik pulut to the rescue!!!!!!!!