17.3.08

till the end

and there i was..

ready..
able..
willing..

but then the reins of my life,
ruthlessly snatched away..

violently..
savagely..
and above all..
without mercy...

once again i was thrust into darkness
the webs of fear that i created myself..
threatening to swallow me whole..
to the depths of never after..
no way of returning...
no way of looking back...

and there i sat...
shaking..
and wishing you would hold me..
surrounded by everything and nothing..

overwhelmed..
engulfed by waves of silence that came-a-crashing...

as always..
i waited...
and i waited...
and i waited...

and i waited with abated breath...
until my my face turns blue..
until i could feel the tendrils of death against my arms..
reaching for me..

and alone i wait..
and i waited..
looking up to the heavens above..
till i could wait no more..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*terkebil-kebil*

Saya Yang Ayu said...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...................... Arina I miss you......