7.3.08

Life

here are a few points i seem to notice about the mistress i call life:

1. everytime i build my hopes up.. she will never fail to drag me back.. even to a lower level than where i was before..

2. everytime i put on a farce.. and pretend to not care.. she will never fail in making sure i notice her presence.. even when it meant i would be falling smack on my face..

3. everytime i smile on the inside and not the just the outside.. she will never fail to take that inner smile away from me.. even to the extend of snatching future smiles yet to come..

4. everytime i am content with what i have... she will never fail to spread the feeling of unease into my heart.. even to the point where i no longer realise what is already mine..

5. everytime i try to be considerate for others.. she will never fail to instill that value in me.. even when most times it involves sacrificing myself and my happiness to a degree where i am left broken..

and for those reasons oh my mistress..

you win..

i am no longer a being of my own right.. i acknowledge your power and influence.. from this moment on you own my brain and my heart.. i am but an empty shell.. cursed to never dare to breathe the smell of innocence.. nor will i ever dare to bask in the rays of hope.. for i now consider hope a very dangerous thing to have.. you win.. i am but an empty shell..

-darkThoughts-

1 comment:

Raizzèn said...

Mistress eh ?